I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, July 27, 2009

REVIEW on MONTH 7 Part 2: Photo Gallery





Deane hung up his photos against his wall in the living room. Hung them up as if letting them dry after coming out of the bath in the dark room. I printed only two 8x10s, the rest of mine were all 4x6. Had many compliments on the food I made - maple-glazed salmon, green beans cooked in mac nut oil, spam musubi, smoked salmon spread, and I cut up some pepper jack cheese and reindeer salami. Yum! We made cookies and cream ice cream later that night, which no one really got to enjoy, but the thought was there and I think everyone's stomachs were full anyway. :) Had some trivia on Hawaii and Alaska. Hard questions, I know, but hopefully people learned something about the last two states.

---- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 15
Time allotted: 4 hours

----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)

Overall Experience: 4.0

No comments: