I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FLAVOR of WEEK 41

Monday
- beat sheet/outline for my 30 Rock spec (blah! boring... yet fun and productive.)

Tuesday






- lunch at Anisette Brasserie in Santa Monica (Dine LA Special)
- shopping - got a great/inexpensive dress at Forever 21
- Sawtelle Japanese stores
- Scoops
- Editing for Documentaries seminar at Academy of Motion Pictures and Sciences

Wednesday
- Immunization Shots for India travel
- Class

Thursday
- Lunch with Jessica at Nick
- Volunteered/Box Office at Write Act (took my new roomie Carolyn with me!)

Friday





- Dinner at BLT Steak (Dine LA Special) Yum!

Saturday
- Surprise Massage Therapist for Deane and Olive Wellness Center
- Melrose Boutiques

- Korean Dumpling House and Scoops
- Auditions for my Poe play "Tell Tale Cat" at Write Act.

Sunday
- Made jewelry (custom-orders)
- Read books by Roald Dahl, Shel Silverstein, and Edward Gorey

1 comment:

Andre said...

Hey Rochelle... How are you guys doing, sorry I forgot your boyfriend's name. Just wanted to say hey... and to let you know that I sold your painting. It was hanging on the wall in my cube and a friend of mine from Family Guy came to visit and buy one of my paintings. Then he asked if yours was for sale. I told him it was painted by a friend of mine and he said how much... I said $350. We haggled and he bought it for $275. I knew it was a good investment. Anyway... thought you might want to know. Take care... are you on facebook?