I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

REVIEW on MONTH 12





A number of people came on different nights. The biggest night was actually Monday. My family combined this with my birthday since I'd been wanting them to try my other favorite restaurant: Pizzeria Mozza (since we had gone to Lou for the first play.) Everyone loved the food! The play was great, many called it "interesting." It was certainly the darkest of the plays. My mom wondered why I write such depressing plays. She thinks it has something to do with her influence - Poe/jail cell = mom works in a jail. Psycho Molly in Christmas show = mom gives meds to mental patients. Funny, I never thought it influenced me, but maybe in some subconscious way I'm really troubled by my mom's profession.

Again, thanks to all who came out, watched, and supported me. For those who couldn't... I don't blame you. I just need to write something more uplifting... which leads to My New Year's Resolution: write a light-hearted comedy playscript. We'll see if I can do it.

Here are photos from the other plays:


No comments: