If you may have noticed, I've not been keeping up with my Flavor of the Week Supper Clubs. :( I've been going through a lot lately, and that would answer why I haven't been able to continue these weekly endeavors. Sadly, I've recently become boyfriendless, homeless, and (for a whole year now) jobless. I feel like I've hit rock bottom. But on the bright side I guess the only way to go from here is up, right? I feel like a door has closed but a new one is yet to open. I'm trying to stay as confident and positive as I can, and now that I'm staying at my mom's, I'm hoping to recharge my batteries and go out into the world with a purpose full of positive energy! I'll be updating you weekly or as often as I can. Sit tight, and thank you for your prayers and good wishes. I couldn't get through this without so many good friends like you!
:)
All the best,
Rochelle
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment