I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

REVIEW on WEEK 32

Monday
- Amy/freelance

- lunch with Woodbury friends at Octopus
- KFP
- Dinner at Wokano :)

Tuesday
- writing
- freelance
- cooked pasta (pesto sauce with sun-dried tomato, chicken, artichoke, onion)

Wednesday
- online homework
- errands

- cooked chicken with spicy tomato sauce (tasted like enchilada sauce)

Thursday
- lunch with Sophia at Larchmont Bungalow
- visited Lisa
- Mike - Aroma Cafe





- Dimples - I was pissed that we were there early, signed up for a song, and didn't end up getting called up till three hours later at which point I was too tired and went home. Lots of us signed up and didn't get to go up. We even tipped the hostess. I won't be going there again anytime soon.

Friday
- Burbank ----
- lunch with Dan at Fuji
- work with Meredith (Skyped Michelle about documentary)
- cooked Korean ramen noodles and bbq beef

Saturday
- hike in Burbank

- lunch at Wurstkuche
- party - Graters ice cream
- dinner at LA Live - Katsuya
- Mandrake Bar - Meryl

Sunday
- met with Jeremy to discuss projects/plays
- OC time
- church

No comments: