I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

REVIEW on WEEK 36

Monday

- Jackie's for Breakfast (Patrick got spam, rice, and eggs - Asian boy!)





- Girdwood - one of the oldest gold mining towns (late 1800s)



- Panned for gold in a creek



- Winner Creek Trail (near Iditarod Trail) - lots of mushrooms and moss (like a Fantasy World!)

- Handtram over a gorge


- Alaska Wild Berry Farms

- Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria

Tuesday
- Back to LGB
- Sip

- Cooking experiment

Wednesday
- A little R&R and busy work (getting my ducks in a row for Stephen King plays)

Thursday


- Coconut and Panko Fried Shrimp, Cream Cheese Jalapeno Wontons, and Stroganoff
- Getting ready for 6 month celebration!!!

Friday


- 6 month celebration




-"Distant Worlds" Music from Final Fantasy at UCLA Royce Hall - I can't believe I saw Nobuo Uetmatsu (the composer) and the creator! That music and the games (FF4 and FF6) touched my life and made me who I am! I LOVE IT!!! I'm such a dorky fan!

Saturday (lots of Yelp check-ins)
- Sip




- Craft and Folk Art Museum



- R23 - Sushi Dinner (yummy Spicy Lovers #2)


- Villains Tavern (I got the Loki drink)
- California International Theatre Festival (French play - miming and acrobatics)


- ArtWalk and The Falls Lounge

Sunday
- Football game

- LA Derby Dolls
- Mushroom Meatloaf (healthier alternative - used 1/2 ground chicken and added oatmeal)

No comments: