I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, October 31, 2011

REVIEW on WEEK 43

Monday
- NHK Reunion Lunch/visit with Sophia back in town

- Spicy Salmon dinner at home


Tuesday
- work on costume/jewelry and run errands for party

Wednesday
- D'Amores pizza with Laura and Patrick
- Visit Moonscoop
- Pilates
- Chipotle Lasagna - very smoky, spicy, and good. I used less cream cheese and regular cheese to save some calories.



Thursday
- Mehuli's for Indian New Year - walked downtown Fullerton and ate a homemade Indian Feast!





- Doggy-sitting

Friday
- EDD Call
- UCLA Class
- Animation Show of Shows (great short films) at Dreamworks

Saturday
- decorate apt.
- Tai's bday party
- Zombie Killfest (pretty awesome, except I shot a teammate in the chest)
- Bad Teacher = bad movie

Sunday
- Prepped all week, but cooked for 4 hours that day, then partied from 4-midnight!
HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!
DJ Jackula spun spooky tunes

HORROR MOVIE QUIZ
MENU OF HAUNTS





COSTUMES - This year I was a steampunk witch, carrying potions for both good and evil. Patrick was a steampunk gentleman, carrying guns on him. To make things simple in our explanation, we called him the killer and I the healer, and told people who didn't understand what steampunk was that we were an "Industrial-Victorian lady and gentleman." I surprisingly won the costume contest for Sexiest Costume! Wow! Never would have thought that.















PUMPKIN CARVING - Susy and Alex won!




HORROR MOVIE - Fright Night

No comments: