Monday
- Unpacking/Organizing at new apt.
- Premises
Tuesday
- ABC/Disney Writers Program Presentation at EWP
- Packing and moving from apt. to apt.
Wednesday
- Resume
- Creamed Cabbage
Thursday
- Great India Cafe for dinner
- (I've sold 3 items in the last week - what timing since I packed everything up!)
Friday
- CC Script
- JMC Script
Saturday
- DHHWI class
- Moving out of Oxnard Apt.
- Errands/Mom's
- Fronk's Restaurant
Sunday
- Writing
- Walking dogs
- Cleaning
- Wah... missed Yelp's All Hopped Up event...
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment