I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Saturday, January 5, 2013
REVIEW on WEEK 51 and 52
WEEK 51
Monday
- Moving into the house!!
- Christmas Eve at Aunt Lisa's
Tuesday
- Christmas at Aunt Janet's and Mom's
Wednesday
- Work/Moving
Thursday
- Killed my back moving!!
Friday
- Work/Moving
Saturday
- Moving
Sunday
- Jaden's Bday Party at Chuck E Cheese
- Aunt Cyndee and Josh visit with Tito's Tacos
WEEK 52
Monday
- NYE at Bob's
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I don't know if I'll be able to keep this up in the New Year. I have the wedding to think about, plus we're fixing up our home, so check out updates on my other blog - which is now "our" blog - a site that keeps up to date on what's going on in the lives of Patrick and me: rochelleandpatrick.wordpress.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment