I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, April 10, 2009

REVIEW on MONTH 4: LASER TAG

I haven't played Laser Tag since high school, so I was a bit rusty. We played games that had between 21 and 30 people! Huge! I actually did pretty well. My best games was my second game, when I finally figured it out and was having fun with it. I scored about 12000 points, ranking in 4th out of 22. Deane and I later teamed up and covered each other, so we could each get two bases. Fun! But there was this one kid who was pretty annoying. He would move all crazy and cover his lights on his shoulders and chest. Six of us tried to shoot him, but every time he got us but none of our lasers seemed to activate his, so we're pretty sure his suit was deficient.

I met a lot of new people and wanted to play all night, but we only stayed for a couple hours, being that it was a school night and all. Overall, a great turnout and fundraiser for our theatre company!

---- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 30+
Time allotted: 4 hours

----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)

Overall Experience: 4.0

No comments: