I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

FLAVOR of WEEK 14

Sunday:
- Write Act Meeting - discussed upcoming show "Measure for Measure" (I'm helping with front of house coordinating and costume-building) - They announced that my short play "The Tell-Tale Cat" has made it into the Edgar Allen Poe Series this fall ("Quoth the Raven.") So excited! You all better come out and support me for that one!
- Revised the First Act of my play "ANCHORS" for my UCLA class.

Wednesday:
- Write Act Costume Meeting


Thursday:
- "Fuel" screening, part of Ecolodeon. The director and producers were there for a Q & A. I recommend you all see it! Very moving!


Friday:
- Ecolodeon Art Gallery (Theme - "Nature") - sadly I didn't have enough time to submit anything.
- Dinner at Lebanese Kitchen

Saturday:
- Umami Burger
- Scoops

No comments: