I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Month 4: April 6th - Laser Tag


Who's always wanted to shoot me, but never wanted to get caught for attempted murder or a real homicide? Well, now you can - the laser tag way! I have $15 tickets for anyone who wants to play next Monday. 4 hours of nonstop action and laughs! I'm ready for you!

WHAT: All You Can Play Laser Tag
WHEN: Monday, April 6th from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
WHERE: Ultrazone - 14622 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA (818)789-6620

Please let me know if you wish to attend. I can get more presale tix for you because at the door they're $20. And we'll have the entire place to ourselves, so bring your friends if you want to shoot any of them too!

No comments: