I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FLAVOR of WEEK 24

Monday
- interview at Disney... my first day off, I'm not ready to go back to work... so no, I didn't get the job I didn't want.

Tuesday
- Deane's presentation - he was so sleepy, he forgot I took his car, so he filed a police report saying that his car was stolen
- My playwriting final - read the first version of my dark Christmas play "When Charlie Comes Home"
- Crown Bar

Wednesday
- Recuperation


Thursday
- Hiked up Burbank Hills
- "Brothers Bloom"
- Helped Deane move out of studio
- Bought a Camera (oh yeah, my first Digital SLR!)
- Ate dinner at Cafe Was
- Arrica Rose Concert

Friday
- Chick-fil-A
- Funemployment Party!




Saturday
- "Up" at El Capitan
- Nick and EV's BBQ
- Indian food and Mehu at Anu's


Sunday
- Architecture Studio Party at Harlan's
- Kristen's Grad Party - Indian-themed

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

It's a 2 week old puppy! It'll grow up big and strong like the ones who race in the Ididerod. Go pup!