I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Month 8 Part 2: Week-long Summer Camp (Arts and Crafts)

Don't know if any of you ever went to summer camp as a kid, but I never did, so I'm planning my very own, and I'm the camp counselor/camp coordinator. Excited?! Well, this event is going to be my craziest ever because it's a 5-day intensive event!

Here are the details:
8/31 - Big fancy costume jewelry/Dread Falls
9/1 - Bird Sculpture/Papier Mache Head Busts
9/2 - Screen-printing
9/3 - Rock Paintings
9/4 - Book-binding/Make your own book/journal

All are at my mom's house in Cerritos.

Note: Please provide your own materials. I will have a few things you can borrow, but not enough for everyone.

So even if there's another project you want to do that's not listed, feel free to bring your own (like your knitting projects, sewing projects, etc.)

Come one day, come all days! Starting at 10am and ending at 4pm. Lunch will be provided, so please RSVP which days you'd like to join me!

No comments: