I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

REVIEW of MONTH 8: Rochelle's Readings


This was so much fun! Lou and I first started rehearsals with the actors, and I got to see how the directing process was done. I think I may want to direct my Poe play coming up this October!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who came out and supported me. And thanks for the comments. Seeing my scripts enacted on stage was an amazing experience for me! The actors were very professional and very good, and I loved how alive the characters got. From this, I've received notes on how I could refine my 3 plays. Kudos to everyone involved!

---- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 10
Time allotted: 2 hours

----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)


Afterwards we ate brownie waffles at 101 Coffee Shop! Yum yum yummerz! :)


1. Office Assistance


2. Last Street


3. When Charlie Comes Home




No comments: