I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MONTH 12: Rochelle's Christmas Play


This is a 10-minute play I workshopped at my reading in August (see pic for ref.) Now it's coming to Write Act for their Christmas Performance 2009! Here is a synopsis:

Molly has been waiting for Christmas all year long, waiting to make her son Charlie happy with the perfect Christmas gift. When Santa comes down the ...chimney this year, though, Molly discovers this year's holiday may not be the one she expected. Still, Santa cares enough about her to give Molly her perfect present.

WHAT: "When Charlie Comes Home"
WHEN: December 15th, 2009 at 8:00pm
WHERE: Write Act Rep -

Performance dates are Dec. 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th... Mondays through Wednesdays starting at 8pm. I will be there for sure on the 15th!

No comments: