
This was a great evening/night out. My dad and sister Iris were in town because they were looking at college campuses (UCLA and USC) for next year. They met up with me, Ry, Gizelle, mom, and Deane at Lou on Melrose, one of Deane and my favorite places. It was great, despite the long wait for food. We had the organic apple cider, a salad, and while some got seafood scallops, I was with the guys and got the steak, rare.



We caravanned it to Write Act, and there met up with some other friends: Tony, Davrick, and Carolyn. It was a great performance. The actors did a great job that night and I was really pleased with them. The whole night of one-acts proved to be a success. Deane recorded it, so I hope to get the video up soon for everyone to see!
Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with me on my playwrighting debut in Los Angeles! :)
Here are pics of some of the other plays in the festival:



No comments:
Post a Comment