I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

MONTH 11: Rochelle's Staged Readings - 4 plays, 2 hours

WHAT: 4 plays - staged readings - all written by me! They are each 10-15 minutes in length.
WHEN: Sunday, November 21 · 12:00pm - 2:00pm
WHERE: Write Act Repertory - 6128 Yucca Street, Hollywood, CA


"Oasis"
"Lifeline"
"Expecting"
"10 Ways to Kill a Goldfish"


Come see what they're all about. This reading is crucial for my show's success in March. I may include each of these, I may not include any of them. But audience feedback is a blessing to the withered writer.

No comments: