I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

REVIEW on WEEK 45

My workdays are getting much busier. I feel like I'm running out of time to do stuff!

Monday
- Watched "Brothers"

Tuesday
- writing new plays frantically

Wednesday
- Red Ginger Thai and Sushi for lunch with the guys at work
- Cooked squash recipe and experimental pasta
- Watched "Blind Side"

Thursday
- writing new plays

Friday
- Cooked eggplant and rice
- Watched "Book of Eli"

Saturday
- DHHWI Playwriting Group
- Manhattan Steak Company in Orange - Ryan's bday

Sunday


- T Salon with Meredith



- Simon LA dinner

No comments: