I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Month 2: Feb. 18th - Lucent Dossier Experience


Every Wednesday the Edison hosts a Vaudeville Cirque act called Lucent Dossier. Based on the reviews I've read and the pictures I've seen, this event looks mystical, surreal, sexy. and imaginative. A bit like Cirque du Soleil, maybe? With colorful costumes, wild makeup, and enchanting whimsical music, this event proves to be a "glowing light."

WHAT: Lucent Dossier Experience
WHEN: Wednesday, February 18th at 9:00pm (we'll arrive around 8:00 pm to ensure good seats!)
WHERE: Edison Downtown - 108 W 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90012

For more info, visit these sites:
http://www.lucentdossier.com/
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=81244765

We are never too old for the circus, especially with circus-themed coctails concoted by the Edison Downtown. Hope you can make it!

For reservations: http://www.edisondowntown.com/

No comments: