I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, February 16, 2009

REVIEW on Month 2: Lucent Dossier Experience



This was a great excuse to go to the Edison and dress up! The acts came and went in about ten minute intervals. Cirque du Soleil type of acrobatics plus some modern dancing. I enjoyed all the characters in costume. They were amazing! I took some pretty good photos of this one gal dressed in tattered fairy-like clothing, with a broken inverted umbrella. Awesome photos of her. Felt like it was a photo shoot I took so many. The food was also spectacular as always.

---- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 4
Time allotted: 3 hours

----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)

Overall Experience: 4.0

No comments: