- printed postcards and Valentine's Cards
- Pearl Art
Tuesday
- Writing Homework
- Class
Wednesday
- Mehu and I made feather hair clips and packed/prepped for Artwalk











Thursday
- Last minute prep and photos for Artwalk
- Downtown Artwalk REVIEW on MONTH 2:
A LOT of work to set-up the tent and then a lot of "hurry up and wait." We didn't sell nearly as much as we thought we would. I sold a lot of feather hair clips, whereas I thought the steampunk (more expensive things) would sell first. Then Mehu sold a lot of soaps, whereas she thought that she'd sell more of her handbags. In short, the items that took a longer time to make ended up not selling... probably because those cost more for supplies and labor. Many people didn't want to spend more than $10. But who can blame them? It's the bad economy and it's right after the holidays. I'm just happy people stopped in and even if they didn't buy anything, it was nice to hear them say, "Wow, these are beautiful!" or "You're so creative! I love these!" I made about $250, but most the sales came from friends. Well, thanks to all my friends who stopped by and supported us! We love you!


Friday
- Hung out with Mehu and Nika - Seasons Thai and Ben and Jerry's
- Supper Friday
REVIEW ON SUPPER CLUB for WEEK 7:
Yummy! I've been craving chicken, so I made a Chinese-style chicken with lettuce wraps. Being Asian, I had to make some rice though. A nice, simple meal. Mehu's vegetarian, so she made the eggplant mushroom dish and experimented with one of the boats by putting bleu cheese over one. I think the bleu cheese should have been put on after it was baked, but it was still interesting. The first time I've cooked with so many people - 4 including me. Usually there's me or my mom or me and Deane. The next night I made a rendition of this one, and it actually turned out to be more tasty than this recipe. And it was all an experiment! Deane was pleasantly surprised and said he wouldn't doubt my experimenting anymore. I put in the rice vinegar dipping sauce from the Friday Supper and then poured in some red wine and sugar. It was superb! Hoping I can get the recipe to you guys soon... but I'm SOOOO busy with this new freelance and custom jewelry orders!





Saturday
- LA Street Food Festival
- Scoops
- Started Freelance
- Experimental Chicken Dinner
- Hank's in Downtown with Helena









Sunday
- Freelance
- Hollywood and Vine - Coffee Shop, W Hotel, and Space Fifteen Twenty
- Valentine's Day - Presents for Deane and Pizzeria Mozza
No comments:
Post a Comment