
I made this up using ingredients I found in my kitchen that had no place to call my stomach for a home. Together these ingredients are healthy and delicious, so much better eaten together than solo. They like to hold each others' hands and dance with each other to our mouths, happy to be among friends.
I made this for Amy this week at lunch, and she was so excited to have extra to keep for dinner.
Rochelle's Teriyaki Noodle-Veggie Stir-fry
Time: 15 mins.
Servings: Makes 3-4 servings
1. In a large pot bowl 2 quarts water
Add one bunch SOBA NOODLES when boiling (I use Hime brand)
Cook for 4 minutes.
Drain.
2. While that is boiling, heat 2 tbs OLIVE OIL in pan on med-high heat.
Add 1 WHOLE ONION, chopped - let wilt slightly, 2 minutes
Add 2 cups large eggplant, chopped
Add 1/2 cup WATER and 1 tbs SALT, stir - let simmer 3 minutes
Add 1 or 2 TOMATOES, chopped
Add 3 cups SPINACH - stir till spinach wilts
3. Add noodles to pan - stir.
4. For sauce, add to pan:
1/2 cup SOY SAUCE
1/4 cup SUGAR (I like to use brown sugar)
3 tbs SESAME OIL
5. Stir and serve!
Enjoy!
:) Ro
No comments:
Post a Comment