I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!


I've planned the next 4 events so you can mark your calendars and buy tickets (if necessary) for upcoming, fun-filled times ahead. Here's a recap:

Week 9: Feb. 29th @ 6:30pm - Griffith Observatory
Week 10: Mar. 8th @ 8:00pm - Kirtan at Yoga Blend
Week 10: (cont)Mar. 9th @ 1:30pm - Free Yoga Class at Yoga Blend
Week 11: Mar. 11th @ 8:00pm - Sweeney Todd at Ahmanson
Week 12: Mar. 22nd @ 10:00am - CityRace

So get on it.... but remember: if you have any questions, please contact me.

Hope to see you there. This should be enough notice for most of you; I'm just hoping you won't forget about these events as the dates get closer.

4 comments:

Andre said...

Cool!... it's funny you should mention the Griffith Observatory, my wife and I go to the restaurant all the time to watch the sunset with a view of the Hollywood sign, usually on the weekend.

You probably will miss the sunset... but you must go again to see it... it's wonderful.

We also park by the Greek Theater and hike up, about 15 minutes... to me that's more fun... and you don't have to pay the $8 for the bus.

Have Fun!

Gabriel said...

First of all, i'm trying to figure out a nickname for you. It's hard to come up with one with your name. My version would be like "Ro" or something like that.
Well anyways, since you mentioned clubbing last time, i wanted to let you know that on March 7th (Friday), my frat is hosting a club night at the Silhouette club (it's in Downtown Burbank on Olive). There's even a limo ride from Woodbury if you would like that. I took part in putting most of the stuff together for it last year and it came out really nice. People really liked it and we had a very good DJ. So this year, it'll most likely be better. Well, spread the word if you would like to get people together to go to the event. I can hook people up with cheaper tickets since i'm in the frat. If you got any questions, ask a way. I can send you a flyer if you want to and you can put it on your blog and make it into an event. Well, it's just a suggestion.

Rankinstein said...

Hey!
I'll go to the brunch thing on Sunday the 9th.
Been a while since I've had Indian food!

Gabriel said...

We should go to the California Science Center and see Bodyworld 3. Opens March 14th (Today) till September 7th. I've been meaning to go to that. Missed it last time it was in cali a few years back.