I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Times

This site isn't only about planning events and attending them.... It's about so much more than. So I just wanted to say, "Thank you, everyone!" People like you make these events possible and make them more fun for everyone, not just me. I really appreciate you all for participating.

The past couple months have been successful for this site and its intentions, and I'm only hoping to continue with this incline. Keep spreading the word! Thanks for all the inspiration and thanks for all your dedication because you put as much into these events that I do every week...

We're making friends, creating memories, and connecting with the world through experiencing new moments together!

****

Oh, so many happy times because of you!

No comments: