I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

WEEK 9: Happy Leap Year - Griffith Observatory


My friends and I were brainstorming and we decided that Griffith Park would be the perfect way to celebrate Leap Year! Sure, I considered leaping around like a raving idiot, but I also thought ballet wouldn't be something that many of us could club to (if a ballet club even exists.) But I figured we could leap frog all the way up the hill to the observatory.

What: Griffith Observatory
When: Friday, February 29, 2008 at 6:30pm
Where: 2800 East Observatory Road; Los Angeles, CA 90027 - 213-473-0800

Check out their website for more info:
http://www.griffithobservatory.org/general.html

Let's get our astronomy on!

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

The light show is really cool there. We have to park at the zoo and then take a bus up to the observatory - new rules. Option 2 is to walk there somehow.
But anyways, i'll be there. We should go to a bar or something afterwards.

Sheri Wheeler said...

Sounds like a good plan. I'm in. They've opened the road up to the observatory, so we don't have to take the shuttle bus.