

Wild Animal Park - Roar and Snore - Deane's sister and her company were there for "research". The Zoo and Wild Animal Park are their new clients. We stayed in tents on the park, right near the Heart of Africa. I love that place. I remember going as a kid with my dad, and every time I remembered it I assumed it was a dream it was so beautiful, but when I returned there a couple of years ago, I realized that the images were from my memory, not a dream I had. So all the beautiful images you see may indeed be real, not a figment of your imagination or a dream your subconscious made up. Magical!
Here's all the animals we saw: (Can you tell I love the babies??)

Lion

Giraffe - mama and baby

Baby Okapi

Baby Rhino

Baby Elephant
Bodego Wine Bar - Tony's bday!

No comments:
Post a Comment