It's that time of year - back to school! And I just signed up for my first UCLA Extension Class today! Yay! But even though most of you don't have to oblige to shopping for class supplies or going through the excruciating motions of homework, I thought it would be a good idea for my next event!
Forget Oprah! This is MY book club! Bring one of your favorite books, tell us about it, and then you can swap it for someone else's book. I have a lot of books to share with everyone, from art books to children's books to novels and magazines! Any reading material is welcome! We'll allow the renting process to be held up to a month. (All of that will be sorted out that day.)
WHAT: Rochelle's Book Club
WHEN: Thursday, September 11th at 7:00pm
WHERE: My Apt.
Comfort school food will be served, like sandwiches, chips, juice, etc.
1 comment:
I'm there, girlfriend!
Post a Comment