I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

FLAVOR of WEEK 2

The ingredients that made this past week so flavorful are:

Monday - my company meeting. Just found out I'll be having a public reading of my work the last weekend of March! I better get started! Oh, and the producer recommended me to be stage manager for the upcoming show. I just don't know if I have the time to do it though.

Tuesday - my first playwright class at UCLA. Course Title - Creative Writing: Drama. I love it already! We have to write a monologue. I'll be posting it on here soon!

Wednesday - Last Id Vicious Show! So crowded! But an awesome show! They will be missed in the wonderful world of improv.

Thursday - Mexican food down the street followed by writing for my reading in March.

Friday -


- Xiomara - best Risotto in town!!! and House of Mojitos. I can see why! They're mojitos are the best around.
- Defiance - good, but too bloody for me. What's up with Nazi movies these days??

Saturday -
- Senses Wellness - Deane and I each got deep tissue massages. Ahhh....




- Stahl House - day and night. Amazing architecture with an amazing view!

- John Fluevog - Deane introduced me to these shoes... shoes are my downfall, if you hadn't known. Of course I bought a pair. They're all so cute AND the comfort level is amazing! I love how each the shoes have separate families. Brilliant! And each heel seems to have a different, inherently distinct Fluevog appeal to them. You can't find anything else like them around!

Something else that spiced up the week: two lunch workouts. We'll be doing 2-3 every week, and hope to be in great shape by March (spring break!) Hmmm... you know what I just noticed after proofing this? There are so many events happening in March!

No comments: