

Finally back from New York! Did you see us on TV???
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=times%20square%202009&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3DVFA_enUS234US239&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#q=times%20square%202009%20cnn&emb=0
Well, we heard from 3 different sources that we were spotted on TV in Times Square. What a fun time! A 5-course meal with an open bar, New Year's hats and noisemakers, and dancing at Rosie O'Grady's. I reflected on 2008 and how much fun it was to plan an event every week. And then I contemplated on what my 2009 New Year's Resolution should be. Here's what I'm thinking:
1. A lunch-hour workout (start with once a week and work our way up from there.)
2. Plan an event a month (to keep this site up... though I would have to change the name then, wouldn't I?)
3. Alternating weeks - odd weeks: write (a poem, short story, short play) while even weeks: make art (a doodle, a painting, a sculpture, a doll). This should add to the fun posts either on this site or my other site: http://pigmentofyourimagination.blogspot.com
Check it out, and stay tuned for what's in store for my event this month!!!
In the meantime, check out some highlights from my Christmas/New Year's and Boston/New York trip:








Christmas with Family


Dim Sum, Touring Mass., IFC (Tara Donovan Exhibit), Dinner


Bowling, Finale




Essex, tour the town, Asian food (durian shake)






Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables, Legal Seafoods, Chocolate



Baluchi's Indian Food, Karaoke





Rice to Riches, Lombardi's,

Asian food
No comments:
Post a Comment