I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Finale...

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! Maybe it was because I was busy trying to plan an event every week. And I can't believe it's finally over nor can I believe I've kept my new year's resolution for a whole entire year! What an amazing accomplishment for myself. (I'm patting myself on the back right now.)

It's been an amazing year, with lots of changes, surprises, and growth. And I'm so happy I got to share so many fun moments and new feats with all of you! Now you ask, will I keep this up for next year? I'm not quite sure if I'm willing to plan an event-a-week two years in a row. It's tiring, as I'm sure you can imagine. If anything, maybe once a month. And maybe if they're monthly, they can be bigger and better. Who knows. All I know is a sense of relief muddled with a sense of sad nostalgia. I will miss the planning and social activities, and I probably won't even know what to do with myself. In any case, keep checking my page every once in a while. I already have a few activities in mind.

Here's to a great 2008 and an even better 2009! May 2009 bring you health, happiness, and love! See you all next year!

Blessings and cheers,
Rochelle

................to be continued.....................

2 comments:

Alan Cheezy said...

Don't strain your arm. I'm patting you on the back too. Well done, Ro!

Gabriel said...

Great Job Ro!! I am amazed at your amazing 1 year long blog. It's a tough thing to do.