I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, December 12, 2008

WEEK 51: Dec. 15th - Holiday Cookie Exchange


Holidays are here!!!! Time to make your houses all warm and toasty by baking sweets in the oven! Bring a pie, cookies, or brownies, and we'll exchange them so we can all leave with dozens of different kinds of goodies! Note that I made this event on a Monday, so you have all of Sunday to bake to your heart's content. (Unless Sunday works better for you. Let me know and I may change it to Sunday evening.)

WHAT: Holiday Cookie Exchange
WHEN: Monday, December 15th from 7:00 - 11:00 PM
WHERE: My Apt.

What's great about something like this - especially at harsh economic times like this - is that you can give these as gifts. I will have some cellophane and ribbon for you all to use if you'd like to make little goody bags for friends as Christmas present this year. Great for office gifts!!!

Now for the fun part!:

Please let me know what you will bring. If you're bringing cookies (which I suggest) please make at least 4 dozen. I will be baking my famous apple pie and will have sugar cookies for you to decorate and a gingerbread house for us to construct. Yum, my sweet tooth is rotting already! :)

P.S. If anyone has a favorite Christmas movie to share, please bring that along.

No comments: