I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Month 1: Miracle Berry Party


So I was watching "CSI" and discovered this tongue-altering berry called "Miracle Berry." It's a berry indigenous to Africa, and - when placed upon the tongue and dissolved - can leave you with a sweet tongue. Sours and bitters taste SWEET!!! And this alteration can last from 30 minutes to 2 hours! It sounded so amazing that I thought to check it on Wikipedia. Here's what I discovered:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit

As great as it sounds, I thought to create a party around this magical red fruit, and share it with all of you. Here's how it works: I provide this berry, you provide anything sour and bitter, including: lemons, grapefruit, red wines, etc. Anything you can think of. Be creative! And be nice - no poisons, please!!! (Just a word of caution from the writers of "CSI."

WHAT: Miracle Fruit Party
WHEN: Friday, January 30th from 7:30pm - 11:00 pm
WHERE: Deane's Apt. (RSVP and I'll give you the address!)

I can't wait to see how tripped-out our taste buds will be!

:P

No comments: