I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

FLAVOR of WEEK 4

Remember how I posted the event of going to Spaceland? Well, it finally happened. This past week, I was able to check off two places I've been wanting to go to since moving to LA: Cinespace and Spaceland. Fun places that I recommend to everyone! We also saw two bands perform, The Ettes and The Raveonettes. Weird word similarity coincidences this week.

Sunday:


- Hike to Temescal Canyon w/ Deane, Nick, EV
- Scoops (of course!)
- Cinespace Hollywood - Animation Army and WIGI event - 3d Games Networking Party

Wednesday:

- Spaceland - The Ettes performed

Thursday:

Friday:
The Reader at Paramount

Tes and Mini's photography gallery - photos from their trips to Brazil and Haiti

Saturday:

Henry Fonda's Music Box - The Raveonettes

No comments: