I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

REVIEW on WEEK 1

Friday
- Cleaning up home for the New Year. New Home, New Year.

Saturday
- Jewelry, Photographs

Sunday
- Write Act Meeting - I'm now putting the word out there that I'm a video EDITOR!!!


- SUPPER CLUB MEAL: Yumtastic! Although it was a simple recipe, I had never made hamburgers before, nor have I made oven-fried potatoes (which I think I will keep to stove-top fried potatoes.) Deane said stick to what I know in french fry terms, because I made a mean batch of fries! As for the general note on the food - use less butter! I know in the old days they used butter, shortening, fat, etc. in their cooking. Now I know why people stray away from it. Plus, it's too overpowering, and I prefer my corn and fries butter-free!

No comments: