- errands, like mailing out a package I sold on Etsy, UCLA parking refund
- got Final Cut Express
Tuesday
- made jewelry, drew on my new Cintiq, and began writing a couple new comedy plays
- experimented a new soup - lots of spices, potatoes, carrots, onion, lemon, red wine
Wednesday
- picked up some movie reels which I had purchase on eBay (I'm obsessed with eBay) I will use them to make a table and chairs, and hopefully a chandalier.
- Tony visited, though we still can't get the files on my Final Cut Express.


Thursday
- made jewelry, discovered a new way to package my items!
- Edison with Ha-Vi and friends
Friday
- drew and made more jewelry

Saturday
- Venice canal architecture field trip walk
- Aunt Kizzy's Kitchen for lunch (I had a mad soul food craving)
- San Diego (Pacific Beach area) to meet up with Deane's friend Hannah - walked the beach, hamburgers and beer for dinner, ice cream, pool
Sunday
- Zanzibar for Breakfast
- Back to LA - napped
- Writers Group at Nader's

- SUPPER CLUB MEAL:
Pork chops were good. My mom helped chop up the veggies, which was sweet and easier on me. We adjusted the proportions, but I'd say next time I make it, I'll add more jalapenos to make it more spicy. other than that, the pineapple and the garlic went surprisingly well together, and it made the pork chops yummier to eat! I also bought center cut pork, with the bone-in, though the recipe called for boneless. Doesn't matter, whatever is cheaper. Also, I used a rice medley from Trader Joe's. Probably should have made it on the stove instead of the rice cooker, but when I reheat it, I'll probably heat it as if I'm making fried rice. That way the rice won't be as goopy or soft. But a yummy and quick meal to make overall!
No comments:
Post a Comment