

You know, when I first signed up with blogspot (months before I even started blogging), I thought of all the blogging possibilities.... Top of my list was displaying all the restaurants I've been to and writing a critique about the food, ambiance, service, etc. The only reason I strayed from that was because I knew I'd be like thousands of other people who have the same intention. BORING! But I do still like to try new places and different types of food, and I DO still like to critique every aspect. So let's all be food critics for a night, and we'll rate the experience together.
What: Ethiopian Messob Restaurant
Where: 1041 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90019 - phone: (323) 938-8827
When: Wednesday, February 20th - 8pm (or TBD if they have no space)
I've been wanting to try Ethiopian food once again. It's been so long since I've tried it, and I've tried it only once before. I believe we went to Rosalind's the first time. So this time I'd like to try the place across the street from it: Messob.
Check it out here: http://www.messob.com/
Oh, and they have a 10% website discount. Cool, huh? Print one out! http://www.messob.com/10_percent_discount.html
One thing to remember: RSVP (call, email, or comment me) by Tuesday at 7pm so that I can RSVP to the restaurant. Thank you kindly!
8 comments:
Great choice!!! I love the food here... it's really good! A great place to meet up with friends.
when?
Well, I am definitely excited for Ethiopian food, and I'm curious to know what the rest of this blog entry says.
ahhh, i'm heading out of town wednesday morning, so i'm going to miss it - but have fun, and get your fingers foody!
Oh i'm there. This is my all-time favorite kinda food that i only have once in awhile.
count me in!
I'm bringing a friend by the way.
Post a Comment