I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

REVIEW on WEEK 10

Monday
- Write ACT FOH duties and photographed "Coffee Club"

Tuesday
- playwriting class - I was surprised that the class actually loved my play! Hooray!



Wednesday
- Visited Mehu with Peanut and Clover - shopping at 99 Ranch



Thursday
- Dentist
- lunch with Calvin at Umami Burger

Friday
- FBB freelance

Saturday
- Welding workshop with Deane at UCLA
- Supper Saturday!

REVIEW ON SUPPER: I used wheat penne pasta. The healthier I can be, in even a small way, the better. I got some chicken breasts and only cooked up one because it was just the two of us. It was tasty, with the added chicken broth, white wine, capers, mushrooms, and onions! And a great way to satiate my craving for chicken and pasta. Yum! I allowed beer into the meal - not that I refuse - but I actually bought some Guiness and George Killian's Irish Red in honor of St. Patty's Day (and to get some more bottle caps to make into earrings!) We ended the meal with some Girl Scout Cookies and Taiwanese Pineapple Cake (yummy!) And consumed all of this while finishing "Breaking Bad" and starting "Deadwood." Great series, both of them!

Sunday
- gym
- R&R

No comments: