I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Monday, March 22, 2010

REVIEW on WEEK 12

Monday
- finished freelance
- cooked meal from last week

Tuesday
- Pilates Fusion
- Lunch with Shoshana
- Final playwriting class (acted out a scene from our play so we can hear it and make adjustments.)

Wednesday
- cleaned house

- SUPPER: IRISH BEEF STEW
I used Guinness AND red wine for the stew. So yummy! This recipe's a keeper!

Thursday
- writing



Friday
- Tried to make bacon chocolate cupcakes but failed in deliciousness, but the peanut butter frosting I made was tasty!
- Flew up to SF


Saturday
- Out and about near the Golden Gate Bridge
- Lunch at the Club
- Dinner at Ko - mmmm.... so good! :)



Sunday
- stayed in for brunch
- walk/hike near Protrero Hill

REVIEW ON SUPPER (MONDAY)
- Been wanting to make rataouille but we've run out of ingredients or the ingredients go bad. So I just made chicken.

No comments: