There is a reason I love finding recipes online. For one, they have a "search" engine, which allows you to put in key words. This week I typed in "chicken rosemary mushrooms" because the latter two ingredients are those in the fridge which I need to use up. Another great reason to use online recipes (my favorite being Epicurious) is that you can sort your findings by relevance, ratings, etc. And I always sort by ratings... that way I only choose the really good, really worthwhile recipes. Below please see what I've found.
WHAT: Penne with Chicken, Shitake Mushroooms, and Capers via Epicurious (Bon Appetite 9.02)
WHERE: My place
WHEN: Saturday, March 6th, 2010
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment