I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, January 25, 2008

1/25/08: Flavor of the Day

The sun sets and darkness rises.
It's a cold and lonely night.
I shiver in my solitude
And wait for signs of light.

The sun will go on sleeping
Giving wake to shameless creatures
Savoring the moment
Of forgotten frazzled features.

My mind is almost made.
My body's frozen to a corpse
Death is all around me
To tighten up my curse.

But suddenly...

A familiar whisper in my ear
And I blink at the sight of you.
It's warm and full of comfort
Like clear skies enlightened blue.

You've saved me from my nightmares.

I see a light in your eyes.
You've shown me the light at the end of the tunnel.
God's shown me the light of the world.
He's given me you.

_______________________________________

Thanks for stepping back into my life...
Thanks for clearing my head of deceit...
Thanks for letting me dream again...
...of crystal mornings and bright medallions that radiate around the world.

Good morning, sunshine.

No comments: