I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

WEEK 4: Dinner and Game Night



What: Dinner (German) followed by a Game (Settlers of Catan)

Where: My apt.

When: Wednesday, January 23rd at 8:00pm

I wanted to do something simple and local for a change, so I thought this would be something relaxing to do after a long day's work. I've been pretty stressed lately and need to unwind a bit. My roommates and I are going to cook some German food and we'll play this new game I just bought - Settlers of Catan. The game has gotten rave reviews. It's actually a game that originated in Germany (hence the reason we're making German food!) and has become so popular that it has been translated in over 25 languages. To read more about the details of this game, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlers_of_Catan.

NOTE: For this Event, you MUST RSVP so we have enough food for everyone. Thanks!

No comments: