I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, January 18, 2008

ADDED - Flavor of the Day to the Menu

I have added something new to the menu. Hmmm... which item on the menu to choose??? Well, "Flavor of the Day: Cohesive Yet Random Thoughts" is bound to get that brain storming with ideas. I will try to post as often as I can. It's good to vent, and it's good to see where the mind will take you. Try it sometime. Think. Spew whatever comes out of that little head of yours. Vent. It's interesting to venture new paths you never thought you'd venture. And it's also intriguing to see how all ideas are somehow related to the other. Such is the existence with human life. "We are all connected." I know, cheesy. But, as you all know, I love cheese.

Stinky cheese, soft cheeses, hard cheeses, blue cheeses, goat cheeses. Anyone up for a cheese party???

As I wrote long ago, on my myspace page:
People say I get attached to a lot of different things, most of which don't relate to each other. I have an obsessive-compulsive nature. I am fascinated by the simple things in life, by different cultures, language, fashion, food, and architecture, by how things function, and the inner workings of the human mind. Inspiration works best when the mind wanders and follows unwanted tangents. Thoughts are adventures in and of themselves.

Good lord, someone stop me. I don't know what my mind will fart out next.

But please, fart along with me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm going to skip the cheese party. although, if you did have one and i consumed cheese, being lactose intolerant, it would probably make me gassy, in which case i could, perhaps, fart along with you.