I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Friday, March 28, 2008

REVIEW on WEEK 13: Creative Talent Network Event

Creative Talent Network hosts 4 networking events per year. This event was held at Gordon Biersch in Burbank. Fortunately it wasn't too far from home because at the last minute the event changed from watching an animated film to having Pilar Alessandro explain the minute pitch to us. It was a way for her to promote herself and her scriptwriting expertise. Yes, a bit of a bummer, but at least it was a chance for me to network with others in the business. I saw a couple fellow professionals that I haven't seen in a while too. Although I felt bad for the non-animation people, at least we enjoyed a free dinner that night.

----- STATISTICS -----
People attended: 7
Time alloted: 2 hours

----- RATING ----- (out of 5 stars)
Writing presentation: 3
Networking: 4
Overall Experience: 3.5

No comments: