So... someone left a comment on one of my events, and I'm so stupid I clicked on it.... I think it gave my computer (yes, the love of my life computer) a virus! I swear, that's two computers in the span of one week! Both iMACS!!!! I'm so pissed!
Because of these recent misventures, I now have to approve of your comments before they can be posted... which means it might take a while for people to view comments. Well, depending on how busy I am. I know for about a week I hadn't checked my blog since all these new things in my life have been happening.
But just wanted to warn you. Don't click on any suspicious names... and if you have a blog of your own, beware to take the proper precautions. I wasn't so lucky...
I just hope this doesn't number my blogging days. Blogging has become such a big part of my life lately that I've grown semi-attached to it, really attached to planning an event a week. So let's all come together and kill those who use their powers for evil purposes. It's our duty as good human beings.
Take care.
<3 ro
I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment