I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WEEK 14: April 1st - Drumming


REMO offers free drum circles to the community every Tuesday night. I am planning on going on April Fools.

WHAT: Community Drum Circle
WHEN: Tuesday, April 1st - 7:00PM to 8:00PM (Pre-jam begins at 6:30PM)
WHERE: The REMO Recreational Music Center - 7308 Coldwater Canyon Ave. North Hollywood, CA 91605.

Event Cost: FREE

Their website: http://www.remo.com/portal/events/index.html

Free Community Drum Circle at the REMO Recreational Music Center No experience necessary. All ages and levels welcome! Drums provided by REMO.

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

Watch we get there on April fool's day and they say......it's actually $20 a person. hahaha I'll do my best to make sure i come to this one. This will teach us a few beats for the upcoming drumming party.