I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

WEEK 20 - May 12th: Make Your Own Sushi Night



Want to make a custom sushi roll, made with whatever ingredients you want? Now you can! (My favorite is the ones with a slice of cheese rolled up within...) I'll provide the rice and the seaweed. You bring whatever fillings you want!

WHAT: Sushi Night
WHEN: Monday, May 12th, 2008 at 7:00 PM
WHERE: My apt.

For some sushi ingredient ideas: http://www.mediterrasian.com/delicious_recipes_sushi.htm


Also... FYI: The weekend of the 16th-18th is the annual Duck-a-thon in Huntington Beach. I'll definitely swing by if I'm in OC that weekend.

Info: http://www.duck-a-thon.org/

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

On this very day (May 7th), exactly 1 year ago, i was in Tokyo with a buddy of mine at a rotating sushi bar.......good times.......I'll look into various ingredients that i can bring to the sushi night.