I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Flavor of my weekend: July 27th


My own Pizza - Trader Joe's/Whole Foods Style
I made several this weekend, but the following is my favorite recipe, which I created myself:
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Take one Mediterranean Flat Bread and spread eggplant red pepper tapenade on top as your sauce. Sprinkle on some feta cheese, spinach, and sun-dried tomato. Chop Garlic Sausage into tiny bites and place on top. Place pizza on a cookie sheet. Let cook 8-10 minutes.

I love experimenting with foods and the odds of it turning out good is 50-50, which makes for slim chances. This one proves that I can achieve a fast and tasty recipe! (Hmmm... maybe I'll be making my own food blog, Mehu!)


American Apparel



Sunset Junction
- Intelligentsia
- Cheese Shoppe
- Giant Robot
- Tsunami Coffee Shoppe






Elf Cafe

No comments: