I plan and post an event for the week. Each event packs a creative flavor of cultural, social, and the most economical means of having fun. You decide whether you want to come along or not. Simple as that. What is the flavor of this week? Check out my posts!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WEEK 43: Oct. 25th - Halloween Party



I've been wanting to host a Halloween party, but my place is so small that I would only be able to allow 10 in comfortably, 20 in intimately. So when Justin told me he was throwing a party, I told him I would help him with it so long as I could contribute some of my ideas too! This is a HUGE collaboration among great artists in the industry, and it's been so fun prepping for it so far!

WHAT: Justin and Pete's Birthday-Halloween Bash!
WHEN: Saturday, October 25th at 8:00 PM
WHERE: Justin's House (call or email me for the address)

Here are the finer details:
Disneyland-themed!
Wear a costume!
Bring some friends
I'm the "activity planner" for this one, so some activities in the works include bobbing for apples, fear factor, pumpkin-carving/decorating, and possibly a scavenger hunt.

Also, just FYI: It'll be really scary, guaranteed! I mean, we were almost mauled by a pitbull the other night when we were decorating! What could be scarier than that?!!?

1 comment:

Ames Away said...

This sounds like fun! I am going to have my dog with me...is it okay if I can bring him?