
I'm ready for a relaxing night in. Come to my apartment for scary movies and games, and a Tarot Card Reading by yours truly - Madame Rochelle. If you have a suggestion for a movie, let me know or bring it in!
WHAT: Scary Movie Night and Tarot Card Reading
WHEN: Tuesday, October 28th at 8:00 PM
WHERE: My Apt.
*Note: This is all in traditional fun/entertainment. I've never read Tarot cards for anyone, so take what I say as pure entertainment. I am not a psychic (not professionally, anyway) just as you are not a mindless monkey waiting for me to tell you how to live your life or what to believe (at least I hope not.)
FYI: We will be researching our astrological signs as well (in case you don't know much about that) and we will be burning incense and candles, and maybe even some sage! Hey, you may even be able to cast a spell on someone that night!
_________________________________________________________
Also, for anyone who's interested, I have 3 tickets to the Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Halloween Party here at work! Some of the funnest times EVER at the studio!
WHAT: Nickelodeon's Annual Kids' Halloween Party
WHEN: Friday, October 31st from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
WHERE: Nickelodeon Main Building
(Aren't you glad you read this entire post?)
1 comment:
Let's all put our forces together and cast a spell on McCain so he doesn't win the election! I'm all for that. :)
Post a Comment